About Organic Whey Protein Grass Fed
Vital to our very life, proteins are the building blocks of our bodies and play a critical role in building muscles, bones, cartilage, skin, blood, hair, fingernails, serum albumin, keratin and collagen. Most people donât get enough clean, nutritious protein so supplementing with Organic Whey Protein is the right choice for you and your family.
Organic Whey Protein is definitely the 'cleanest whey to go!' Our whey is Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, and is produced from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows. Theyâre never pumped with hormones (rBGH and rBST free) or routine antibiotics. Our Jersey cows live in their natural outdoor habitat, roaming and feeding in green pastures. These cows graze on grass at least 300 days of the year and when their feed is supplemented, itâs only with certified organic feed.
Why Choose Organic Grass-Fed Whey?
With organic, grass-fed whey protein, youâre getting a wholesome, undamaged product with benefits including:
- Higher levels of beneficial properties including immunoglobulins, CLAs, lactoferrin, and cysteine.
- Cold-processed and un-denatured proteins maintaining the integrity of the amino acids.
- Higher micronutrient activity including antioxidants.
- No antibiotics, hormones or pesticides.
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- Sourced from farms with much smaller carbon footprints than conventional farms.
Organic Whey Protein is available in four delicious flavors plus Lightly Sweet (Unflavored)âall providing 21g of creamy, delicious, muscle-building protein, 4.7g of Branched Chain Amino Acids plus Probiotics. Great in smoothies or added to your favorite recipes.